CRES represent the property occupier of space whether from an ownership or lease tenancy perspective.
Real estate is not core to many businesses, however it does represent the second highest operational cost after human capital. The strategic asset management of your portfolio is vital to the success of your business when adapting to rapidly changing demands and market conditions.
At CRES we work in partnership with you to deliver on your business objectives through aligning and optimising your property assets. From initial auditing and due diligence of your existing assets, portfolio planning, and administering of leases and related treasury functions, to acquiring new, and/ or disposing of surplus space we are best placed to assist you. Our goal is always to add value to your business and present bottom line savings through reduction of all real estate related costs.
- Portfolio Administration – property and lease management services
- Strategy and Advisory Services
- Transaction Management – brokerage and capital markets
- Facilities Management – on behalf of occupier only
- Utility and Energy Management
- Additional Services – Valuations, Project Management, Workplace Consulting, NON-GLA Income Procurement, GIS Consulting, as well as other 'Value Add' services